As these are unprecedented times, K. WEST has implemented additional procedures beyond are traditional cleaning and sanitizing. Please read our policies to stay updated on these changes, as you will be required to abide by these regulations.
- In the past two weeks, if you have had symptoms of COVID-19 or cold and flu symptoms such as cough, shortness of breath, fever, chills, muscle pain, sore throat, cough, rashes, new loss of taste or smell, we ask that you call to reschedule your appointment for a later date.
- Please, wait inside your car in our parking lot, or on our front porch until we call you via mobile phone to welcome you inside at your appointment time. If you have the Vagaro App, please check in via the app when you arrive. We will be notified of your arrival and will respond to your arrival via the app.
- Please, come alone to your appointment.
- Please, enter with a face covering.
- Client’s temperature will be taken at the door via a touch-less infrared thermometer.
- Existing and new clients will be asked to sign a COVID-19 hold harmless agreement, and review and/or fill out a K.WEST Health History Questionnaire before entering the building.
- Please, use hand sanitizer located at entrance table upon entering the building.
- Please, put your shoes in the white bin and use the provided disposable slippers.
- Because our services are provided in small quarters in a one-on-one setting, we ask that conversation is kept to a minimum and at low volume in order to reduce the amount of potential viral spread through speaking. We invite clients to consider this practice a mindfulness journey that begins at the door and increases their relaxation and rest during their experience at K.WEST. Please refrain from speaking during your facial treatment.
- COVID-19 Tip Jar is available for clients wishing to increase support as we will be reducing bookings yet maintaining hours in order to properly clean and sanitize our space to make it safe.
- All staff will be required to wear a mask at all times.
- Any staff that has experienced symptoms within two weeks, or is currently experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 will be required to stay at home, and staff will be screened daily via infrared thermometer.
- All practitioners are required to thoroughly wash hands before and after each treatment, and wear gloves during the treatment upon the request of the client, or practitioner’s discretion.
- Staff are required to undergo special training on sanitation.
- Certain treatments may be modified upon practitioner’s or management’s discretion.
- We are scheduling less clients per day in order to have enough time to thoroughly sanitize surfaces and prevent situations where there are too many people in hallways or entrances.
- All surfaces that clients come in contact with will be sanitized before and after their visit.
- All linens are washed on the “sanitize” setting.
- We will be serving all beverages in disposable paper cups.
- All instruments, equipment and LED Therapy Bed will be sanitized with Barbicide, Opticide, ethanol alcohol, and/or UV sterilizer after each use.
- We will be offering additional waiting room space for filling out paperwork on our front porch.
- We will be diffusing K.WEST Breath and Balance, a therapeutic grade blend of essential oils which fight airborne viruses, in every room. We will also sage smudge our space periodically throughout the day to reduce potential airborne viruses.